The Cities of Eternal Fog
JoElla Arlen Clairburne
The Southern Belle
- Name : JoElla Arlen Clairburne
- Virtue : Justice
- Vice : Pride
- Clan : Daeva
- Bloodline : ???
- Covenant : Carthian Movement
- Embrace : 1914
- Apparent age : Early Twenties
- Humanity: 7
- Blood Potency : 1
- Max Vitae / per turn : 10 / 1
- Mental attributes : Intelligence 3, Wits 2, Resolve 2
- Physical attributes : Strength 3, Dexterity 3, Stamina 2
- Social attributes : Presence 3, Manipulation 3, Composure 2
- Mental skills : Investigation 2 (Body Language), Occult 3
- Physical skills : Athletics 2, Brawl 2, Weaponry 3 (Whips)
- Social skills : Empathy 2, Expression 4 (Classical Dance), Persuasion 3, Socialize 4
- Merits : Resources 2, Shared Haven 2, Chain Weapons 3
- Disciplines : Majesty 3
- Equipment : Daggertail (2 L), Throwing Knives (1 L)
- Available: 72
- Investigation (2) to (3) [9 exp]
- Occult (2) to (3) [9 exp]
- Firearms (0) to (2) [9 exp]
- Weapons (2) to (3) [9 exp]
- Empathy (1) to (2) [6 exp]
- Expression (3) to (4) [12 exp]
- Chain Weapons (0) to (3) [12 exp]
- Remaining: 20 *
JoElla Arlen Clairburne was born with a silver spoon in her mouth in the summer of 1890 to Sophia Margret Arlen Clairburne and Joseph Franklyn Clairburne the 4th. She was given every privilege that money could buy, spoiled to the core by her adoring parents as were her three brothers and older sister. Being the apple of her father’s eye he had JoElla accompany him everywhere, teaching his darling belle how to shoot, drink and gamble in the company of the southern elite.
Love the life you live are the words Joseph Franklyn Clairburne lived by, while Sophia made sure the family were always seen in the right places at the right times. To say the least JoElla was raised to be a social nympho.
She is a classic beauty with long hair of soft reddish blonde, light grey eyes framed by thick lashes and a sweetheart face, she stands 5’ 7” with rounded curves that fit her frame precisely as they should. She has a defiant flair for fashion she likes to dress to fit the situation and her mannerism is polite, somewhat flirtatious and at times ridiculously happy, with just enough of a southern drawl to remind others of her origin. However, do not let her innocent features be misleading; her temper is not something to be tested.
JoElla has only experienced love once in her life before her Embrace in 1914, it was unfruitful but a feeling she remembers and cherishes still. She will seek out the company of others when not hunting down the wicked. Her calendar is never without invitation but of course she cannot attend them all. But she tries.
Her unique hobby of hunting down the rapists, child molesters, abusers and basically all the scum that preys on the weak, is a secret that only those closest to her know about. It is a game for her, she likes to see how scared can she makes them before ending their pitiful life, the fear they produce can be so sweet and so justly earned.